Manual Couplings (HaKu)
Electrical manual couplings of all sizes are used to connect electrical lines in and mostly between the vehicles. They cover the high energy requirements of today's railway carriages equipped with every comfort and carry the control lines. The manual couplings have the task of connecting or separating the electrical lines in and between vehicles for supply, high voltage power and control lines of the individual carriages without using tools. According to the customer's wishes, the era-contact manual couplings can be equipped as control current coupling, as high voltage power coupling or as a combination of both.
- short and long distance trains
- land vehicles other than rolling stock (motor coaches, excavators)
- mechanical and plant engineering (rolling mills, closed-die forging presses)
- mechanical and plant engineering
- commercial vehicles
- land vehicles (e.g. harvesters or excavators)